UPSSSC PET Previous Year Papers
UPSSSC PET Previous Year Papers PDF to boost your preparations.
What is UPSSSC PET
The UPSSSC PET, also known as the UP PET exam, it is the preliminary eligibility test. Every year, this exam is conducted for 10th grade graduates to fill open Group B and C positions. Candidates who pass the preliminary eligibility test will be entitled to take the mains exam, which will be held to fill positions for group B and group C positions such junior assistant and x-ray technician also UP Lekhpal. Additionally, the PET scorecard is valid for a full year after the results are announced.
UPSSSC PET Previous Year Question Paper
Calculate UPSSSC PET Score
- In total, there are 100 questions in UPSC Papers.
- Each of them has a one-mark weighting.
- The UPSSSC PET uses negative marking, deducting 0.25 points for each wrong answer.
Advantage of Solving UPSSSC PET Previous Year Question Papers
- By studying UPSSSC PET past year questions, you can gain more knowledge about the examination format set forth by the Commission.
- It evaluates your subject-specific weak points.
- The UPSSSC PET previous year paper helps in your preparation by evaluating the current exam trend.
- You will learn time management techniques as well as the accuracy required for the UPSSSC PET exam.
- Your self-assurance and will to work much harder will grow once you pass the UPSSSC PET.
We trust that you now appreciate the significance of completing the UPSSSC PET practise exams. By completing these problems, you can step up your UPSSSC PET exam preparation and increase your confidence in your ability to answer questions correctly on test day.
Download All Exam Past Year Question Papers
UPSSSC PET Previous Year Papers FAQs
What are the benefits of solving these UPSSSC PET Previous Year Papers?
How many questions shall be there in UPSSSC PET question paper?
Where can the candidates download the UPSSSC PET Previous Year Papers PDFs from?
Do questions from the UPSSSC PET Previous Year Question paper repeat?
The same subjects are covered each year in the UPSSSC PET exam because the syllabus is constant. However, I would think that there is a lower chance of that happening in one of the most competitive tests in the nation if the question is asked again the following year.